Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well Checks.

Lauren had her 4 month well check on February 23rd, but I waited to post about it until after Kaitlyn had hers. (Which was today!)

Lauren is doing great! She is 25 inches long (90%) and is 15.2 lbs. (90%) - she's a big girl! She had to get some shots but she did alright. I guess I can say she did as well as any baby does when they get a big needle in their leg.

Kaitlyn's appointment could have gone better. I asked Crystal to come with me because it's hard for me to get out with both girls, especially when it's during Lauren's feeding time. We went and had her weighed and measured and she is 37 1/4 inches long and is 31.8 lbs. and she was 50% for both. She's up to date in everything that she should be doing at 3 years, and they also found out that she's got a benign heart murmur. They said it wasn't anything to worry about so I'm very thankful for that.

No comments: